From Margo GantnerCustomer Success Specialist We're growing - are you the new Sphere team member 👀
At Sphere, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We have a community of Guides (our highly skilled coaches) and Seekers (those who seek coaching), who rely on Sphere for their day-to-day communication. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to support the growth of our customers and ensure that their experience using Sphere is always a pleasant one.
This is a demanding role that requires a broad skillset. As the voice of Sphere, you will act both as an advocate for our product and a champion for our users.
Not for you, but know someone who would be a great fit? Sharing is caring. If we hire them, we will sprinkle some extra credits on your Sphere account. Share with your LinkedIn network and make sure to tag us too!
- Love interacting with people and are not shy picking up the phone or firing off an e-mail
- Want to work on the ground floor of a fast-paced, growing startup
- Care about self-improvement and personal development
- Have top-notch communication chops (when you speak and when you write)
- Hold a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Have a good sense of humour and do what it takes to get the job done
- Can handle many tasks at the same time and meet deadlines, while keeping cool
- Are stoked on something: you love to run trails, log miles, organize hut trips, lean into corners, or do something outside every day
- Have a desire to constantly stay organized and create efficiency using technology
- Understand and work well in startup culture - be able and willing to take on all sorts of tasks and responsibilities
- Are an early adopter and embrace new technology before most of your friends
About The Role:
This role is all about making sure our client’s growing community is happy and humming along. This involves following up with our rapidly growing community of customers via email, text, phone, and chat. Here’s what that looks like:
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate and timely manner
- Answer support phone calls and texts in a timely fashion
- Keep an eye on our daily sessions and make sure everyone makes it on time
- Identify, reproduce and document bugs for the engineering team
- Track and record customer feedback and insights
- Proactively reach out to our community, when they sign up. Give them a tour of our technology and always make them welcome in the Sphere Community
- Make proactive contributions to help achieve team goals and successes
- Keep a calm and calculated approach to critical situations where a quick response and resolution is important
- Test new features as they are being developed and give feedback from the viewpoint of a customer
- While we're technically HQ'd in Vancouver, you can be located anywhere in BC. The team is a remote one and so you'll be working from home (or from an island...🌴)
- Complimentary coaching membership on Sphere
- Flexible hours
Fill out our Google Form Application. You will be asked to include a Resume in PDF format and a video (3 minutes or less). Please upload the video to the cloud as unlisted, and share the link with us. Topic: "Why should I hire a coach?".